Your privacy is very important to the little market bunch. This policy provides information about the personal information that the little market bunch collects and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Why we gather information?
The little market bunch gathers personal information to improve our customer service and ensure this service is evident throughout the entire purchase process. We personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of our daily product information in a timely and effective manner.
Information we gather:
The little market bunch may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide when purchasing a product on the website such as your name, recipient’s name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address;
- Information about transactions (including transactions not completed or cancelled) carried out over this website including product(s) ordered, recipient details, order dates.
- Information about your use of this website including visits, page views, average time on site, browser type, operating system, connection speed, IP address, internet connection speed; and any other information that you send to the little market bunch.
What we do with the information we collect
The little market bunch may use personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase and your invoice for that purchase;
- Collect payments from you; and
Where the little market bunch discloses your personal information to its payment agent or sub-contractors for the purposes above, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. The little market bunch does not sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties outside the above parameters.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the little market bunch may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website contains links to other websites.
The little market bunch is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
The little market bunch takes all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information collected from you will be stored in accordance with Australian data storage standards.
The little market bunch uses encryption technology to protect your transaction and credit card details. This technology encrypts your details prior to transmission over the internet.
Updates to this policy and your consent
Contact the little market bunch: