Little Market Bunches
- Your little market bunch will come with a tiny bit of water in the bottom so they will be ok for a little while if you’re not going home for a few hours.
- Make sure you find a clean vase, preferably glass, with fresh water and add your flower food to the vase.
- After a day or so, we recommend you cut the stems slightly on an angle as this will give the bunch the best chance to drink water from the vase.
- Change the bunch water every 2 days, room temperature or even lukewarm water is best and make sure there is no floral debris as this may cause bacteria. Soda water or sugar water also can help prolong the lives of the flowers.
- Pop the bunch in a cool spot and away from direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, ceiling fans or on top of TV’s.